Become the best you can be at your profession. If you've stopped learning, you've given up.
New features in ActiveMQ 5.9!
So ActiveMQ 5.9 is due out from the community any day now!
I just did a talk at the local Phoenix JUG about it, and did some live demos of some of the new features. I’ve posted by slides (below) and also a couple of videos I prepared before the talk.
Some of the new features include:
- New default message store (LevelDB)
- LevelDB replication
- New management console (HawtIO)
- New broker: plugin for camel-based destination interceptors
- MQTT over WebSockets
- AMQP hardening
- Broker restarts on losing lock
- New Abort slow consumer strategy